PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS is arguably a revolution in the gaming world. This epic battle royale game is better known as PUBG. It is developed by Tencent Games back in March of 2017. But, in the year 2018, the game received a huge response from the users worldwide.
PUBG is available for both platforms like Android as well as for Windows too. The Android users have two different versions available – PUBG Mobile and PUBG Lite. Whereas, for the time being, Windows users right now have only PUBG Lite PC available.
As of now, PUBG Lite for PC is in its beta phase and only available in few regions like Thailand, Bangladesh, Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Singapore. For other regions, PUBG for PC is expected to be launched very soon.
So, now let’s take a brief look over this game and how to play it right now.
What is PUBG Lite?
In a nutshell, PUBG Lite is the lightest version of PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS that is specifically launched for the low specifications computers and laptops. So that most of the people could have access to it, even then if they don’t have high-end gaming PCs.
Now, let’s talk about in a brief.
PUBG is a high-quality survival shooter game with realistic gameplay effects and visual experience which is powered by Unreal Engine 4.
In this game, 100 players jump from an aircraft to an island with a parachute. Once you landed to the island, you will need to locate the weapons and other things to survive in the battleground. The area will keep on shrinking. If you come under the restricted area, then your power will automatically start loosing. So, You must have to maintain a particular distance to be safe.
So, overall you have to kill the other 99 players and survive till the last to have chicken dinner.
PUBG PC Download | Free Download PUBG Lite for PC
PUBG Lite is available for free to the users. Anybody can download and enjoy PUBG on PC for absolutely free. You can download PUBG Lite PC using the download link provided below:
Note: PUBG is a trademark of Tencent Games. The file provided above isn’t hosted on our server. This is the official link for PUBG Lite.
How To Install PUBG PC Lite On Computer
In order to install PUBG Lite on PC, you need to download PUBG for PC installer using the link above. Once You have done with the downloads part, you can double-click on it to proceed with the installation. Finally, follow the on-screen instructions to install PUBG on PC for free. You can also follow the step-by-step guide below to install PUBG Lite on PC.
- Firstly, Download PUBG Lite Setup using the link above.
- Once downloaded, double-click on it to run the setup installation.
- Now, the setup screen will prompt with the message “Welcome to the PUBG Lite Setup wizard”. Click on ‘Next’.
- Tick ‘I accept the agreement’ and Click on ‘Next’.
- Now here, you need to choose the files installation location (You can leave it as default too) and click on ‘Next’.
- In the additional tasks, tick ‘Create a desktop shortcut’ (Optional) and Hit ‘Next’ button.
- Now, Hit the ‘Install’ button to Install PUBG Lite on PC.
- Now, the installation process should be started. Wait until it finishes.
- Once successfully installed, tick ‘Run Launcher.exe’ and click on ‘Finish’ button.
- Now, a screen will be prompted to you asking for login credentials. Go ahead and log in using the PUBG account or signup for a new account if you don’t have a one.
- Once logged in, a screen will appear as given in the screenshot below. Hit the ‘INSTALL’ button in the orange color.
- As soon as you click on the ‘INSTALL’ button, the downloading start. This process may take some time (Depends on the internet connection).
- Once the download is finished, hit the ‘START’ button to launch PUBG Lite on PC.
- Now, the game will take some time for connecting to the server. Once connected, you will be able to enjoy PUBG PC for Free.
So, above was our step-by-step guide on How to Install PUBG on PC for free. Now, you can enjoy your favorite royale battle game – PUBG Lite on your computer for free. I hope you enjoyed the article. Please do share this article with your other PUBG friends. Thank you.